*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gone Shoppin'

Yesterday we reached the 16 week/4 month mark! Yeah!

I have finally made up my mind about how I want to decorate the nursery. I'm going decorate with Pale Yellow, Sage Green, and Dark Brown. As far as the theme goes, I've chosen Classic Pooh, even though I'm not sure I want to call it a theme for fear of "over-Poohing" the room. Just enough pieces in the right places will be a nice touch. I just love the old time drawings of Pooh, but Jeff teases and calls it Naked Pooh since in the beginning he did not wear his signature little red shirt. Good grief! :)

Today I went to Minot with Jeff's Mom (Eva) to see what there was to see for baby stuff at some of the stores in town. We checked out swings, cribs, clothes, strollers, etc. It was much better to see the stuff in person rather than trying to look online for everything.

No comments: