*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Third Trimester

I've been in the third trimester now since this past Sunday and things are going good. The baby is moving a lot more these days as I can feel it almost all the time. Sleeping has become difficult. I get so uncomfortable during the night with leg cramps, back pain, my left arm falling asleep, bathroom trips, etc. I don't know how anyone can sleep on their side full time, it's not for me, I'm going back to sleeping on my stomach after the baby is born! :)

The baby shower has been scheduled and will be on November 22nd. I'm looking forward to the day and getting to see all sorts of cute items we will need for the baby. Can't wait to get everything organized in the nursery. We are still waiting for a call back from the guy who said he would do our taping and mudding that needs to get done, so the nursery (and our room) are still in poor condition, but I remain hopeful.

My parents came for a visit last weekend and brought a bunch of my little toys that have been kept for lets say "years and years". If we have a girl, we'll be set! LOL Right now they are just sitting in our basement, not sure when I will be able to sort through it all. There must be some neutral stuff in there, it was like six tubs full!

My next appointment is next Friday, so I will update you all more after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIX tubs? That's amazing! I don't think we have that much from all 4 boys, but then a lot got wrecked or worn out, I guess. :)

G'ma M

Krista said...

Well, it is kind of big stuff too...like cabbage patch kids and all their accesories for example. Stuff that (even if we have a girl) we won't be needing for a while. :)

So that is kind of the reason it is taking up six tubs.