*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Since then...

We are back from Lester Prairie and still partying. Here's Dani rocking out to some tunes being played on Grammi Ide's (Mimi's) music box.

Sitting in Mommy's highchair! I think it might've been Grandpa Ide's (Papa's) chair before that?

Dani and Mommy...gotta love Dani's tourist hat! :)


Showing off one of the headbands I made for her. Adorable, no?!


Summer drove from Fargo to see Dani and I, here's a pic. While she and Dorian were there we went to Underwood and ate at the cafe and took some pictures by the train in town.


Happy 4th of July! I think she was in this outfit for like 2 hours before it was ruined for the day. I'll spare you the details...


At Ashby Resort and Campground now. We rented a pontoon and this is Dani on her first boat ride. Must've been exhausting!


Taking pictures on the swings at the resort. Dani accidentally hit her head on the baby swing. Ouch!


Dani and Papa on her favorite swing at the resort! The bottom half of our cabin is in the background.

Toes in water for the first time! Looks like it must've been okay, she's smiling! :)

Toes in sand...

Toes still in sand.

Being goofy with Mommy and Mimi in the cabin.

Daddy, Mommy and Dani by the bobber sign.

Dani, Mommy, Mimi and Papa by the bobber.
Daddy and Dani checking for mail at the resort!

Chillin' with Papa.

Dani also had her first taste of ice cream during our stay, which resulted in many many many more "tastes". Here she's enjoyed Mimi's chocolate cone.

Now she's enjoying Mommy's cotton candy ice cream.
Mommy, Daddy, Dani, Mimi and Papa.

Mommy, Dani and Daddy.

Mommy and Dani.

Sunset on the night before we left.

On our way home we stopped in Fargo to see Joel and Heather and brought them with us to Hillsboro to see Jon, Sara and Wyatt. Everyone is pictured except Jeff. Even little Wyatt is in his pack and play! Jeff, Dani and I spent the night with them and left the next day for home. Thanks for the hospitality Jon and Sara, it was so nice to see you guys!

Dani has taken over Wyatt's exersaucer.

I bought Dani a tutu because I thought they were SOOOO darn cute and wanted to use one for her 6 month photos. I couldn't stand the suspense and put it on her the day it arrived! Love it!


Things are going at a lot slower pace since we've been home. Jeff and I went to the Myers golf tournament this past Saturday in Washburn. My team won! Not saying it had anything to do with me, but I'm willing to brag. Dani spent the day with Gma Myers and went to a birthday party for a few of her 2nd cousins. I heard she had a great time there. That same night I went out with a friend of mine in Plaza and had some good times while Jeff stayed home with Dani. He hadn't done this before, but he did a great job! Yesterday we planned on going to church only to find out it was an outdoor service in the park. We were not dressed for such an occassion since it's been around 50 degrees in the mornings. So we picked up some breakfast and then drove around touring the crops. Ended up eating at 4 Bears for lunch, then back home for the night. Today Gma Myers came over to visit with Mommy and Dani while Daddy went golfing at Bully Pulpit with some friends of his from Dickinson. Guess that's all for now and I take back my statement "slower pace since we've been home"...I guess we've been keeping busy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista it's always so nice to see all the pic's the toto is just to cute. We sure did have a great time with the three of you here for your summer visit. Love you all Mom Ide

Anonymous said...

Krista, it's always so nice to see all the pics and the tutu is just too cute. We sure did have a great time with the three of you here for your summer visit. Love you all.

Mom Ide

Anonymous said...

Always love to see the pictures! She's so precious and a real charmer!

Gramma

Anonymous said...

Danica, you are "tutu" cute!!! I enjoy your adorable wardrobe, precious smiles and natural poses. Those eyes and smiles just melt my heart. Your book of firsts will be recorded in pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Great Aunt Phyllis