*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

You and Me Go Playing in the Dirt

Getting all set to go to the garden.  Penny is checking over Dani's shovel.  Tomato plant is riding shotgun.


Having fun in the garden dirt.


Watching Daddy very closely, learning how to do it right.


Digging like a puppy.


Standing very near the tall grass that I told her was a no-no.  I can't help it.  I hate ticks!


Looking for the next thing she can play with.


You can just sense the speed!


Observing her surroundings.


Finally decided to take a rest.


Putting dirt on and in her pants.  This is probably only the second time she's actually "NEEDED" a bath.  The first was after eating her birthday cake.


My work here is done.  Heading home.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So lucky to have a little one that loves the outdoors. Daddy and mommy have a lot to teach this girl and it looks like she is ready for the challenge, Love Grami