Hi Krista and Jeff, What a beautiful baby!!! We are all so happy for the new addition to your family. Gene and Sherry will be super grandparents, and we know there are angels in heaven (her great-grandparents) watching over little Danica. I love the name. I love the comment from Bud on your other section - no sleep now and then you will not sleep when she is a teen waiting for her to walk in the door at midnight. That is the stage I am in right now. Enjoy every moment with her. She is a cutie!!!!
Jeff and I are going to be using this blog to keep friends and family updated on our lives with our little ones, Danica Jean Myers (1/27/09) and Lynde Ruth Myers (7/31/11)!
4 comments:
Adorable pictures of adorable Danica! The quilt is beautiful! Love the smiling picture! Karlyn
I love how happy, alert and cute Danica is. As always she is adorable.
Great Aunt Phyllis
Hi Krista and Jeff, What a beautiful baby!!! We are all so happy for the new addition to your family. Gene and Sherry will be super grandparents, and we know there are angels in heaven (her great-grandparents) watching over little Danica. I love the name. I love the comment from Bud on your other section - no sleep now and then you will not sleep when she is a teen waiting for her to walk in the door at midnight. That is the stage I am in right now. Enjoy every moment with her.
She is a cutie!!!!
Marcia
The pic of Danica smiling on the couch reminds me of Cory Haim in the movie License to Drive, when he takes his DL picture!
SHe is soooooooo adorable.
The quilt your mom made is awesome. If only I had such talent!
Summer
Post a Comment