*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shhhh...she's sleeping

Hopefully she stays asleep this time for the rest of the night, so I can publish this post and go to bed myself. Not sure I'm going to be able to stay up to see Jeff tonight. He's been getting home pretty late trying to finish seeding.

We've taken quite a few more pics since the last post, so I wanted to get them out there before there got to be too many. :)
Here's Danica trying on her new hat that we picked up at the Minot garage sales.

Showing off her "I can play by myself" skills.


Here she is in her Bumbo checking out the flowers that Grandma Ide got for Mother's Day...


Meeting Oreo for the very first time. Oreo nosed Danica, but I missed that Kodak moment!

Man it's bright out here, I better get my hat!

Helping Grandma Ide pick out the latest trends in Summer Fashion from the catalog. :)

The whole family is going seeding, hip hip HOORAY! First we must pose in front of the tractor. :)

Here's Danica inside the tractor, she's probably thinking "this is a big field, I don't know if I can make it through a WHOLE round".


Daddy let me drive! Don't worry folks, we have auto steer.


I grew sleepy after a round and a half.


Very sleepy.

We went home after two rounds...

THE END (for now) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, MY!! Just too cute for words!

Oreo better enjoy Danica's size and disposition now as it could become a little more hairy in the future as she outgrows Oreo. Oreo should meet Scooter.

Seems like Danica's already aware of fashion sense.
She must take after me, ha!

The BIG toys are getting bigger. If she can auto pilot a tractor, she'll be in a space shuttle before we know it. Maybe she can take us all on a free space trip. I have HIGH hopes for that little girl!

Keep me smiling!

Great Auntie Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Gosh she is getting big. I love her personality in the pics when she smiles! What a cutie.

Hopefully you received good news when you went to the dr. Keep us posted.

-SDS

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista,

Love all the photos of Danica. She is such a beautiful little girl. I am sure grandma and grandpa Ide are so proud. You are in a tractor!!!! I bet your dad would have loved to have a tractor that size when he was on the farm. Ask him what would have happened if him and James would have ran into the tree with that big machine? Take good care of that little girl and enjoy every moment. Love, Marcia

P.S. Even Phyllis knows about the tractor story. Take care!