*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long Time...No Post

So I know it's been a while, well... actually, one month and one day to be precise since I last wrote a blog entry. Today is the day! :)

Since we've been home from Easter we've brought Danica back to the clinic to have her checked out. We started giving her some formula so that I could have some freedom from feedings (still every three hours), but she started "eliminating" around 15 times a day, which was crazy! We were worried she was becoming dehydrated. When we brought her in, the doctor said that she wasn't dehydrated, but that we should discontinue trying to introduce formula in her diet since he thought she may not be taking it that well. So we did and the over-eliminating stopped. Guess that's all she needed. The doctor even made a comment about her "michelin legs", as in the tires. LOL :) We've now gone back to introducing the formula, so hope it goes better this time, we're trying a different kind.

Danica celebrated her 3 month "birthday" on April 27th, here's some pics from that day.

Not sure I like being 3 months old...?

Dani and Daddy

Couldn't help but show off her "froggy feet". Not sure how long they will continue to be able to do this and we wanted pictures!

Last week Gene & Eva had company at their house. Jon, Sara and Wyatt were here so that Jon could help out on the farm with seeding. There wasn't much seeding to be done due to weather conditions, but it was sure nice having them around as we spent lots of time together. :) One of the days, Eva went through some boxes of stuff that belonged to the boys when they were young. Here is a picture of Danica wearing a bonnet from an outfit she acquired that day!

I went in to the doctor last week due to abdominal pain I'd been experiencing for 2-3 weeks prior to my call. I was just hoping it would go away, but it didn't. They scheduled me for an ultrasound, which came back normal. Now they had me give blood so they could run some tests and have scheduled me for a CT scan this coming Thursday morning. Hope that everything comes out okay, kinda scary.

We celebrated Mother's Day with the Myers'. Great Grandma Ruth, Grandpa & Grandma Myers, Jon & Sara and Wyatt, Joel and Heather Woods. We failed to take a picture of Dani and I together on Mother's Day. I was a little sad when I thought about it the next day. We do have a bunch of just her though!

On Wednesday, Jeff and I were in Minot to pick up a yard tractor. He could tell you more about it, all I know about it is that it's a Kubota and Danica and Daddy look really cute on it together!
In the house...bundled and ready to go.
Woohooooooo! Dani's 1st tractor ride.

My Mom arrived this past Thursday so that we could go to the Minot city wide garage sales on Friday. Although we found some cute clothes, the weather was miserable...overcast, cold (41 degrees), wet and blustery! Ick. For lunch we met up with a friend of mine that I worked with at Dakota Quality Grain. Actually I just saw her last Wednesday for supper too, she's probably sick of me by now! Okay that was a joke, you better not be Amber! LOL While Mom and I were in Minot, Danica spent the day with Grandma Myers so that we wouldn't have to make her sit in her carseat all day and get in and out, in and out. It was so nice...THANKS Grandma Myers!

Tomorrow we are going to Minot to watch Jeff play in a softball tournament. The first one of the year and Danica's first EVER! I can tell she's excited about watching Daddy play. :)

Random Cuteness:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random cuteness is RIGHT! You better watch out, Danica could get used to BIG toys quickly. Sure enjoy it when you post new pics to keep me posted on her progress. Sure hope to see her soon.

Great Aunt Phyllis

Anonymous said...

We love our little cutie! She's such a princess. :)

And the best part of formula feeding is Grandma gets some really special time with her. Well, I think that's the best thing anyway.

Sara-Nicole said...

hey!!!! WHAT A CUTIE!!! I miss you guys already!!! We had alot of fun :)