*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Goings Ons

I bought an outfit in Fargo last time we were there for Danica to wear on Halloween. I was so excited about it that I had to try it on her beforehand. Lucky thing I did, there is NO WAY she is going to get in it in October! Anyways, I took some pics since I thought it was the cutest thing ever! I have since purchased a new outfit. You'll have to wait to see it. :)


Dani's Great Aunt Phyllis came for a visit from August 11th - 13th. She brought some goodies for Dani, a couple new outfits and a little chair she said Dani's Great-Great-Grandpa Ide made. So here are some pics from her visit.



I brought Daddy lunch in the "field" for the first time. The field was actually Gma and Gpa Myers' yard, but oh well...that just happen to be where we met up with him. :)


While we were there, we got this photo of Dani and Daddy in front of our new semi and trailer. The semi we got used, but the trailer in brand new and even has a push button tarp motor. Oh the life! :)


Dani and I brought Great Aunt Phyllis to Tasty Treats in Parshall for lunch. Here is Dani enjoying her cone. Hmmm...it was hot that day, so the cone was extra delicious!

The first day of harvest and Dani is out combining! When Great Aunt Phyllis went out one driveway, we left out the other. Here we are on 8/12/09. At first she was a little scared since it's so noisy, but after a while she calmed down and rode for 3 hours! Her favorite part was turning the blinker on and off, but mostly on.

Looks good Daddy!


This is up to date now with the pictures on our computer, but I have more to put on there from our camera!

3 comments:

DJV said...

Adorable costume....love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I see it has been A LONG time since I checked your blog! Guess that's what happens when we see you more and harvest is on. :( Anyway, LOVE every last picture. :)

I can't believe she will be too big for the pea pod! BUMMER! I guess even a bottom made to match isn't going to do it. Maybe the lion suit?

And going WAY back...looks like the swim diaper over the suit worked just fine. I couldn't even tell.

Anonymous said...

Danica's wardrobe and expressions are just too cute. Glad I brought the rocker when I did or Danica wouldn't have been able to use it as long. Has she eaten watermelon, yet? Maybe the pea pod outfit can be worn on cool nights when you're out and about.

Keep the cute pics coming,
Great Aunt Phyllis