*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dani turns 1!!!!!

Danica's 1st birthday was today! She's been in bed now for about 3 hours, but I decided to stay up and download some pictures and videos from our cameras.

She started off the day with one of her favorite things, eating grapefruit with Daddy.



Anyone else think she looks a little sleepy still?!



We are having Danica's birthday party this Saturday, but we did let her open one of her gifts today. She got this toy from her Aunt and Uncle, Jay and Bridgette Myers. It's a big hit, especially the telephone and all the pieces that are inside!!

The video of her opening this gift ended up being pretty lengthy, so I just took a video capture of her interest. :)



The official sitting on Mommy's chair picture... :) She watched a My Friends Tigger and Pooh "marathon" today. She loves that show and even watched an episode by herself while I took a shower. That has never happened before! (Note: I am pointing out that Danica has never watched the show by herself before...not that I have never showered) :P

Here is a video of some of her excitement as she watches the intro to My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Watching her do this is so funny and never gets old!

Guess that's all for right now, will definately post more after her birthday party. Time for bed...

No comments: