*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Video Catch Up

I guess I'll be playing video catch up here for a bit. We bought a new videocamera and got it the day before Christmas Eve. I had it shipped to my Aunt Phyllis' house, so it was there waiting for us when we arrived. :) It is very easy to put videos on our computer now and that means...videos on our blog! Yay!!!!

The first video of Papa giving Danica her first ride in her new Radio Flyer wagon that she got for Christmas. She got the wagon from Grami and Papa Ide.



Here's some video of Dani's first sled ride. Jeff brought her around first, then Mommy got a chance. :) She got the sled from Gma and Gpa Myers.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Dani. Papa and Grammi love you very much and hope you have a very nice day with Mommy and Daddy. We will see you tomorrow, Grammi can hardly wait that long. Be a good little girl, love Grammi eymlyajadt