Well, here is the picture of Dani after she used her potty for the first time, and ummm...well the picture tells the story. Note: I had removed the potty insert, so she wasn't getting "dirty"...it was just FUNNY! :)
I've got "Fogarty Roots". Maybe should've tried this shirt on a while ago. Barely got her in there, it's pretty short and Dani is NOT. :) I like how she can't even pry her eyeballs away from the TV for one second to take a picture. Oh well. She loves Tigger and Pooh.
Now I am at Grammi and Papa's house. I decided I should have a new hairdo since my hair is growing out quite a bit. I think it's pretty tute. :) In case anyone is wondering, she gets these "morning looks" from me. Lately it has taken her a while to wake up after she's out of bed.
Hanging out with Grammi and Papa for a weekend while Mommy went to "Mommy Camp" near McGregor, MN with Auntie Sara. :)
Back in ND and trying to put my shoes on by myself.
Trying to eat Gma's plants.
Popeye? Is that you?
Sledding with Gpa Myers (and Penny)!
Penny's kennel...only that's not Penny, nor does Penny own a balloon! Silly girl, takes her balloon wherever she goes! I bought a new balloon a few days ago since her B-day one is barely floating these days.
Dani seems to think that the magazine rack is her chair!
As far as news goes, well I guess that I mentioned I went to Mommy Camp in February. Both Sara and I had a really good time. Here's a pic of us at the campfire.
Danica stayed with my Mom and Dad for the weekend. That was the first time I ever spent a night away from her. I think I did pretty well! I had a very nice and relaxing massage, became Queen for the weekend (I won the board game tournie), went snowtubing, made smores and just chilled! :)
We have been staying at Gene & Eva's house for a while now since the remodeling project at our house has been in full swing, but I will leave that post for tomorrow (or the next day). :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment