Some other news is that Dani got her first set of molars (the ones on top) on March 30th. Cutting these molars must've been very painful for her because she didn't sleep, eat or play very well for about 4 days prior to their appearance!
Now that it is getting nicer outside, little Dani has been wanting to be outside A LOT! She just loves to be out there with the wind in her hair exploring everywhere! And it's not like she'll follow us either...she goes her own way. So independent! :)
Grammi, Papa and Great Aunt Phyllis visited for Easter. I think Dani was spoiled by Papa. He took her outside whenever she wanted to go, so that was pretty much all the time (when she was awake)! LOL She got lots of wagon rides, which she thinks is great, especially the "roller coaster ride" where we take her down the ditch and up again and again and again...you get the picture. LOL
Easter Sunday
Finding the eggs and putting them in her basket.
She was SOOOO TIRED that she fell asleep before she even started to eat Easter Dinner.
Since the last time I wrote, I have had my first Scentsy party, which went really well. I also have one tomorrow, next weekend and then on May 1st as well. It has been so fun, so I'm really looking forward to my future parties! I even have my own website you can check out at http://www.kristaskandles.scentsy.us/
Yesterday Danica and I went to Minot to go to the Big One arts and crafts show with my friend Stacey and her daughter, Ashlyn. It was so much fun and I really found some neat stuff. I saw these "minky blankets" there that they wanted $45 for and I just couldn't spend that kind of $$$ since Dani doesn't really need another blanket. They were really nice and soft though, so before I left town I stopped at JoAnn Fabrics and bought some fabric to make my own. I'll have to keep everyone updated on my little project. I've never sewn anything in my life, not sure why I think I can do this, but I'm sure I can!!!



















2 comments:
I'm sure you can! Want to use my machine?
~Eva
We had such a nice time with all of you at Easter. So fun to watch Dani collect all her Easter eggs. Papa enjoyed Giving Dani rides in her wagon, hope we can make it out to ND some time soon. Love Grammi
Post a Comment