I've been doing pretty good lately. I see the chiropractor once a week so that I can get a baby massage and adjustments. Sometimes I feel so good after I leave that we have an immediate diaper change! I'm still eating every three hours, Mommy and Daddy wish I would spread it out a bit more, but I'm a growing girl, they'll have to wait.
I seem to get more mail than anyone else in the house which is very exciting. I like getting cute clothes and cards from family and friends. Thanks everyone!
Mommy and Daddy have noticed my smiles and cooing which have gotten very impressive lately. I now have what they call "social smiles" and coo a lot. From what I figure, I should be talking in full sentences by next week or so. :)
Since my last post, Grandma and Grandpa Ide came to see me again, which was very nice. Grandpa went out snowmobiling with Daddy and the girls stayed home. On Friday night we went to Ryder for supper and bingo. I started having some tummy troubles at bingo, so Mommy and Grandma brought me home. Mommy and Daddy's 1 year Anniversary was on March 15th, so I let Grandma and Grandpa Ide watch me so that they could celebrate on the 14th by going to Michael's Restaurant in Minot. Apparently they went there for their rehearsal dinner the night before their wedding, so they were there exactly one year later. They had a nice night together.
I'm going to have more visitors very soon for my baptism. I've heard through the grapevine that Great Grandma Fogarty, Great Aunt Kari Fogarty, Grandma and Grandpa Ide and Great Aunt Phyllis Ide are coming, as well as my sponsors Carissa Klabunde and her family and Uncle Joel, who might even bring Heather! I'm so excited!
Just yesterday, Grandpa Myers helped Daddy install the inside trim on my bedroom windows, so now I just have to help Mommy pick outside trim and they will soon be finished and ready for my Pooh curtains.
Since there's been a lot of talk of me not sleeping very well, I would like to point out that I slept for six hours in a row last night! :) Mommy and Daddy were very proud.
Now for the pictures...
The Nechiporenko Family came to see me on March 8th...Cole is holding me as I yawn!

Now it's Keira's turn...

This is me sleeping on my Mommy and looking so peaceful

Looks like someone forgot to buckle me in my papasan!

I'm getting ready to go and looking cute in my Pooh suit

A grin for the camera!

I'm really liking baths these days and love my changing table where I get to kick around

Monkey Butt! :)

All ready to go to church at Grandpa and Grandma Myers' house

I've grown a lot, but am still quite small compared to Mommy (and Daddy)

This is the newest outfit Daddy has picked out for me. It says "Just Hatched".

Getting ready for St.Patrick's Day. "Grandma Bait", it's so true.

Here I am, all ready!








4 comments:
Danica thank you so much for the great post.
As always Grandma Ide loves all the pictures of you in all your cute outfits. We will see you soon, keep smiling Dani love Grandma Ide
Grandma Bait - for sure!! You are just a cutie in that little Pooh snowsuit!
Gramma M
Danica, Your writing is spectacular. Dorian liked to write when he was young too. Good job on sleeping for 6hrs. Make sure you let mom and dad get some rest too.
Hope to meet you soon.
SDS
Thanks for the update, Danica. You are super cute and getting cuter by the day! Can't wait till our little girl comes and you can play together. :)
Post a Comment