*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

How plans change...

Danica's 2 month doctor appointment went good. She received some immunizations which seemed to go well until even after the initial prick, then she must have realized what was happening and started to scream. I couldn't even watch, Jeff had to hold her little hands. There was one nurse at each leg, so that made things go faster and she only had to go through it once. Unfortunately they didn't have one of the immunizations in stock at the doctors office, so we need to go back next week. Poor Dani! :(

At her appointment, she weighed 11.1 lbs and measured in at 24-5/8 inches long! She's certainly growing. The weight is in the average range, but we have a little bean pole on our hands as her height is in the 90th percentile. LOL :) I should also mention that within the last couple of weeks she has become very interested in her own hands. She will suck on any of her fingers that make it to her mouth. It is so funny to watch her looking at her hand and try to get it to cooperate all the way to her mouth. Sometimes her thumb "hides" from her before it makes it there or she misses her mouth all together! LOL

I bragged in my previous post about our plans to take a look at a new bedroom set for our room, but received a call the morning we were going to leave that someone looked at it the night before and bought it! :( Would've been nice to know that someone else was interested as I REALLY wanted the set. Oh well, we'll find something else I guess.

On Thursday we drove to Minnesota and stayed with my parents and then on Friday drove to Isanti to attend a wedding. That night we drove back to my parents home, so we were up late and Danica has about "had it" with her carseat...lots of driving. It helps if you sit in the back seat with her and hold her hand. :) We were suppose to spend Easter at my Aunt Phyllis' house, but she has been sick for over a week and didn't want to get anyone else sick, especially Dani, so our plans changed and we are staying with my parents the entire weekend.

I can't wait to put Danica's Easter dress on her, it is so adorable! I will definately be taking pictures and posting them (hopefully soon). :)

Guess that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics of Dani in her Easter Dress.

SDS