*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Dress & More

Okay everybody, here's Danica's Easter dress pictures and more! :)

Mommy comforting Danica


Almost looks like she's waving! :)


Here she is sitting in a rocking chair made for my Dad by his Grandpa. I had my picture taken in the same chair when I was around the same age.


Sucking those fingers! Today we finally came to the conclusion that she must be teething since she's been gnawing on her fists for days now. Her little mittens end up soaked.


Family photo, our first Easter. :)


Posing with all her Easter goodies from Grandma and Grandpa Ide



Sleeping on Grandma Ide


Spending some quality time with Grandpa Ide


We left Grandma and Grandpa Ide's house on Easter Sunday since Jeff had a township meeting the next day. Don't think I've mentioned it before, but at our township meeting he was voted in as a township supervisor. On our way home, we ran across some flooding on I-94 near Tower City. Here's some pictures of that...
Fog line under water
View #2 looking out the passenger window

View out the front of the car, which should include the eastbound lane, median and our lane. None of which is visible under the water.
Van in the eastbound lane going through the water. Pic was taken from opposite side of the car. Nevermind the hangers! :)


Since we've been home, here are a couple more pictures I've taken




5 comments:

Sara-Nicole said...

She is sooooo Cute!!!! I want to see her again!! :):)

Anonymous said...

Wyatt and Danica say, Let's all meet at Grandpa and Grandma M's!! ;)

:-D

Anonymous said...

Krista,
Summer gave me your blog site. Congratulations on your little one; she is darling,darling, darling!
Mary Phillippi

Anonymous said...

Well we sure did enjoy having you here for Easter. Love the photo's, it's hard to believe all that water running over I94. Krista never did come across your Easter basket better luck next year. Love to all, Grandma Ide

Krista said...

Mary,

So glad Summer gave you the address! Thanks for the comment, we think she's pretty great too! :)